Here are 7 little known facts about me:
- I love green tea. I wish I loved it as much as I love chai, but I really do like it.
- I love fun projects: from gardening, to sewing, to cooking, to painting. Anything I can create that's "me", that's what gets me going.
- I have been to 5 out of 7 continents.
- I think reality tv makes us less intelligent, but I really like it.
- I met Punky Brewster when I was little. I know that's not her real name, but that's who she is to me.
- I wish I was a good swimmer, but I'm really not.
- I don't like bananas. Unless they are baked into something or in a smoothie (see post below).
If you have been tagged (ha ha, gotcha), here are the rules of the game:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving there names and links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are some of my favorite blogs (I admit most of them don't know who I am). Check them out and let them know how much you love them, too: