Saturday, October 11, 2008

i've been tagged.

Thanks to The Ordinary Housewife, I've been tagged.  Watch out - you might be next!

Here are 7 little known facts about me:
  • I love green tea.  I wish I loved it as much as I love chai, but I really do like it.
  • I love fun projects: from gardening, to sewing, to cooking, to painting.  Anything I can create that's "me", that's what gets me going.
  • I have been to 5 out of 7 continents.
  • I think reality tv makes us less intelligent, but I really like it.
  • I met Punky Brewster when I was little.  I know that's not her real name, but that's who she is to me.
  • I wish I was a good swimmer, but I'm really not.
  • I don't like bananas.  Unless they are baked into something or in a smoothie (see post below).

If you have been tagged (ha ha, gotcha), here are the rules of the game:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.  Some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving there names and links to their blogs.
4.  Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are some of my favorite blogs (I admit most of them don't know who I am). Check them out and let them know how much you love them, too:

No comments: